Experience the Natural Outdoor Activity
Fly fishing can be a complex sport but "FlyZone" deliver it in a friendly, enjoyable and professional manner and will make your experience a memorable moment in your Life.
Please review our Facebook and Instagram pages in Useful Links at the bottom of the page for more information on activities and courses or Call Now on the number provided:
- Just a quick email to show my appreciation for the great tuition on Friday .
- Following on from the morning I continued to fish and managed to get one in the net. My casting technique, although still not smooth did improve and I will continue to work on it. I still have a great deal to learn about fly fishing so don't be surprised if you meet me on another one of your courses.
- In particular I was appreciative of the fishing tips that were handed down. The one in particular that helped me the most was about marking the line, a great tip that has allowed me to gain distance.
- Firstly a great big thank you for your input into last Friday’s improver session at Kilnsey. I will take away the learning and apply it next time out.
- I really enjoyed the personal instruction style that you use. I noticed you having fun teaching the youngsters, you must find that very fulfilling. My wife was delighted that the Christmas present she’d bought me was so well received – better than socks any way.
- Very professional land easy going trainer. I felt well supervised and able to practice very constructive feedback. I would highly recommend this course. Thank you.
Fly Zone Coaches hold a 1st 4Sport, Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Angling (QCF Fly fishing), which is issued by the Angling Trust.
License Expiry Date: 15 June 2023
Angling Trust CAST Award Trainer
To operate as an Angling Trust Coach we are obligated to hold:
a. A current Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced Certificate.
b. Safeguarding & Protecting Children Certificate.
c. Emergency Response First Aid Certificate.
d. Holds comprehensive insurance cover of £10m Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance.
e. All equipment provided unless you prefer to use your own
f. Environment Agency Rod Licence is not required while you are under instruction from Fly Zone. If however you intend to fish on after the course has finished you will require one.
The Angling Trust is the new, single organisation to represent all game, coarse and sea anglers and angling in England. http://fishinginfo.co.uk/index.html#searchresults
FaceBook : https://www.facebook.com/flyzone.life/
Recreational angling can have positive benefits for individuals and communities, particularly the people who take part in it and the communities in which it takes place. They are divided into six main sections:
1. Sports Participation
• Gets millions of people involved in sport in the UK
• Provides opportunities for many different levels of physical activity for people of all abilities, including the less able
• Provides a national infrastructure of clubs and governing bodies
• Is a gateway for a wide range of positive social and environmental activities
• Provides opportunities for structured contests as well as distinctive informal competition
• Differs as a competitive sport in a number of respects, particularly in enabling accessible, integrated competition
• Has some barriers to participation that still need to be overcome.
2. Health and Well-Being
• Contributes to preventative and restorative measures by increasing physical activity and providing programmes that assist
in recovery from physical illness
• Makes both a preventative and restorative contribution to mental health
• Introduces protective factors that promote good mental health
• Provides programmes that assist in the treatment and recovery from mental illness
• Helps build young people’s relationships and confidence
• Provides opportunities for ‘active ageing’.